Designed for greater efficiency plus ease of use via a simple touchscreen, the DS-780N network document scanner delivers high-quality scans up to 45 ppm/90 ipm (1), plus a high-volume 100-page ADF. Its intuitive touchscreen delivers quick access to 30 user-defined jobs. Built-in networking (2) offers easy workgroup sharing, while included TWAIN and ISIS drivers ensure integration with existing professional document management systems. A peak daily duty cycle up to 5,000 sheets (3) provides added dependability. And, it’s backed by an industry-leading 3-year limited warranty, with an Advance Exchange program featuring free Next-Business-Day shipping (4).
1. Based on letter-sized scans at 300 dpi in Black-and-White, Grayscale or Color Mode, using the USB interface.
2. With Epson Document Capture and Epson Scan software installed on the connected Windows PC or Mac.
3. Peak daily duty cycle is the highest recommended number of scanned sheets per day. For best results, do not exceed the peak daily duty cycle. Calculations based on a scanning speed of 45 ppm and an assumed daily use time.
4. Subject to limited warranty terms and conditions. Expedited shipping not available in all areas. Road Service orders must be in by 3 p.m. Eastern Time for Next-Business-Day delivery.
5. With Epson Document Capture software installed on the connected Windows PC or Mac. Internet connection is required.
6. Carrier sheet required. (Sold separately)
7. For convenient and reasonable recycling options, visit our official site.
8. SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.